Assuming that any problem starts in the mind, before it becomes evident in the body, quantum massage is an alternative form of treatment for various types of physical and emotional problems, treating the causes and not just the effects.
The goal, of course, is to restore lost energy, harmony and balance, as the secret to happiness is realizing that the health of the mind and spirit is just as important as the health of the body!
What is quantum massage?
Quantum massage is a natural therapy in the area of biological medicine that acts directly on the human body, bringing to light the idea that the body has the capacity to heal itself.
Through the application of the principles of quantum physics, this massage manages to balance the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual parts, replacing the negative energy charges of the patient's thoughts with positive feelings.
In fact, other curative massages such as reiki are also based on these holistic principles, which consider the human being as a whole and believe that healing is possible with physical and mental balance, coming from a generalized massage or any other type. of quantum therapy.
Still, it is necessary for the patient to understand that their physical and mental well-being depends on the way they add up the diseases of the body and generate thoughts in the mind. Basically, the way you live your spirituality, since from the quantum point of view, all the problems and pains we feel come from the lack of connection with our essence, so to harmonize body and mind, it is necessary to avoid behaviors reactives that can block and limit possibilities.
And, of course, it is necessary to recover that inner connection, through a massage or any other therapeutic technique that aims to change the paradigm by restoring the energy balance.
What is quantum therapy?
To better understand the functionality of quantum massage, it is first necessary to understand that quantum therapy results from quantum physics, which believes that science goes hand in hand with spirituality. For quantum therapy, the “quanta” are the smallest particles of energy in the universe, and Man is by himself a quantum compound that has, inside, energetic matter.
Therefore, when a person becomes aware of this greatness, he discovers the power he has within himself to heal himself. Thus, quantum therapy is considered a complementary form of treatment for various types of physical and emotional problems.
A treatment that, more than the effects, treats the causes of the problems, since everything starts in the mind and since the energy balance is essential to reach a cure, regardless of the “bad” that is intended to be resolved. However, it is important to note that quantum therapy does not replace traditional medical treatments, it only serves as a complement to ensure better results.
How did quantum massage come about?
Quantum massage arose in the wake of quantum physics, which, in turn, is part of the line of modern physics that developed in the 20th century and which comprises several spiritual and scientific phenomena associated with energy.
It was the German physicist Max Planck who contributed most to the growth and consolidation of quantum (with his studies on electromagnetic radiation), and the area was later created and consolidated by other theorists, such as Einstein, Rutherford, Bohr, Schrodinger and Heisenberg.
Quantum Massage Techniques
Currently, there are many quantum massage techniques related to energy therapies that you can try in some spas and massage centers in Porto, but not before finding out which massage best suits your goals. For example:
- The acupressure technique is best suited to cure pain, as it creates certain pressure points on the body;
- The aromatherapy technique improves mood and your overall health, as it makes use of essential oils;
- The chromotherapy technique balances energy through the use of light in different colors;
- The reflexology technique is excellent for promoting healing and relieving pain as it applies pressure to specific points on the hands and feet;
- The sound technique combats mental and emotional problems through calming sounds that increase the body's vibrations and promote harmony;
- The biofeedback technique uncovers blockages and rebalances body and mind, thanks to a therapeutic technology that measures and registers the skin's electrical impulses, helping to manage and reprogram the human body's self-healing capacities.
In addition to these methods, there are other types of quantum therapies and massages. Don't forget that this is a field with many possibilities!
Quantum Massage Benefits
Fans of quantum massage in Porto believe that this method is effective to solve all types of problems: pain, illness, blockage, trauma, fear, depression, anxiety...
And indeed, this massage has enjoyed some success in relieving pain and treating psychological disorders, so it is important to give you now the list of the main benefits of quantum massage.
- Relieves pain and some symptoms of generative diseases, such as hypertension, heart problems, rheumatism, fibromyalgia, glaucoma, arthritis, arthrosis, diabetes, cancer, etc;
- Treats emotional problems related to stress, anxiety, depression and panic attacks;
- Fights insomnia and improves sleep quality;
- Relieves allergy symptoms;
- Promotes muscle relaxation;
- Increases energy;
- Stimulates memory and learning, increasing productivity and intellectual development;
- Helps the patient to identify his life purpose;
- Increases self-esteem and self-confidence;
- Eliminates limiting beliefs that block development;
- It gives a feeling of tranquility and general well-being.
As you can see, quantum massage in Porto (or anywhere else where there are professional therapists) promotes benefits in a very comprehensive way, relieves pain and initiates healing, but it also starts a life of happiness and fullness!
Contraindications to quantum massage
In some (few) cases, performing a massage can be harmful, so it is now important to know the contraindications of quantum massage.
To start with, you should do a pre-assessment, giving your massage therapist or therapist information about your lifestyle habits and health history. Then, you should take into account that the massage, roughly speaking, is performed with maneuvers made with the hands and one of its main benefits is to stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation.
Therefore, it is not recommended at all in case of bone fractures, fever, flu, infection, osteoporosis, thrombosis, embolisms and contagious diseases, among other problems.
Finally, quantum therapy using the technology, through biofeedback equipment, is a safe and non-invasive method, but it should not be applied to people with pacemakers and epilepsy.
Do you want to treat and cure? Manage stress? End anxiety or simply be happy? Don't hesitate to book your first Quantum massage in Porto! Visit Genuine Tantric and get to know our offer in terms of therapies and massages.
Always thinking about our customers' satisfaction...
Want to know prices, available services or other issues?
Please, fill the form: